Making shatter is a difficult process in itself. It requires a clean extraction and creates an incredibly pure, potent cannabis concentrate that can be used in many different ways, such as vaporising or dabbing. However, some may think the process of making shatter is too complicated to do at home. So what if you could just ask your computer how to make the perfect shatter?
Why make shatter with fresh bud?
When it comes to cheapest weed online canada, there are a few things that always come to mind: getting high, consuming raw cannabis, and making shatter. Shatter is one of the most popular ways to consume cannabis because it allows for a quick and easy high. While there are many different ways to make shatter, the process for making fresh bud shatter is by far the simplest. In this article, we will outline the steps needed to make shatter from fresh cannabis.
First, you will need some quality cannabis. Make sure that the buds are fresh and uncut; if they have been dried out or chopped, they will not work well in this recipe. Next, you will need an ice cream maker. If you do not have an ice cream maker, you can use an immersion blender or a food processor.
Next, you will need some basic supplies: an ice cream maker bowl or container, a blender (or other equipment), and some cannabis buds. Start by grinding up your cannabis buds into a fine powder using your blender or food processor. The finer the powder, the better your shatter will turn out. Once your cannabis is ground up into a fine powder, add it to your ice cream maker bowl or
Making shatter from fresh cannabis bud
Making shatter from fresh cannabis buds is a great way to get high without having to smoke any of the flower. Shatter is a type of cannabis concentrate that is made from the trichomes on the buds and making you own is a great alternative to buy shatter online options. Trichomes are those little hairs on the buds that contain THC. The process of making shatter is simple and requires just a few ingredients.
To make shatter, you will need:
– Fresh cannabis buds
– A place to dry the buds
– A blender or coffee grinder
– A container to hold the concentrate
– A heat source (such as a stovetop or microwave)
– A bowl or cup for holding the concentrate
– A strainer
Finishing and storing your shatter
If you’re like most cannabis consumers, you probably enjoy smoking fresh bud as apposed to weed pens. But if you want to create shatter, the uber-delicious waxed cannabis product, you’ll need to finish and store your buds properly. Here’s how to do it:
- Start by removing the green leaves and any unwanted pieces of stem. Leave the buds whole or break them into smaller pieces if you prefer.
- Place the buds in a container that can hold at least an inch of water. Soak them for at least four hours, or overnight if you have time. This will help soften the fibers and make it easier to grind up the buds.
- Place the bud mixture in a high-powered blender and blend until it forms a smooth paste. If the paste is too thick, add more water until it’s evenly mixed.
- Pour the mixture into a grinder that can handle medium-sized pieces (a coffee grinder is perfect). Grind until the pieces are about the size of grains of sand.
- Store the shatter in an airtight container at room temperature or in a cool, dry place like your refrigerator for up to two weeks.
How to make cannabis tincture for medical use
If you’re looking for a way to get your medical cannabis fix, shatter is the perfect option. Created by combining fresh cannabis buds with a solvent, shatter produces an extremely potent extract that can be used in various ways. Here’s everything you need to know to make your own shatter at home.